The Montecarlo Consortium Forum
May 25, 2019, 12:51:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our program of events for 2019 will soon be available                             

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic & Sportscar Show - NEC 10 - 12th November  (Read 928 times)
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

There's a fine line between hobby and illness

« on: June 16, 2017, 04:12:09 PM »

Yes, we're back!!

After a few years kicking our heels in the wilderness, we have finally been successful in our application and we once again have a stand at this year's show.  The theme is family ties, and we hope to be able to display an 037, a Montecarlo Turbo, and either one or both of a good modified and good standard car.

The form will be as previous years - volunteers needed to man the stand, as well as setting up on Thursday and clearing up on the Sunday.

If you're interested in helping or just attending, please let me know, and if you would like to display your car - please do get in touch!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Darren

www.monteservicingandrepair.com - now on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MSMR/260731937362313 - Like!

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

There's a fine line between hobby and illness

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:38:35 PM »

Tickets are now on sale and you are entitled to discounts on purchase - see the Consortium Mag for details or drop me a line for the code.  Please do not publish it publically.

As ever, this event cannot happen without the hard work of members who help with setting up, breaking down and manning the stand.  It's a great time away, with long days and a lot of laughs; not to mention the traditional curry on Saturday night, after the awards ceremony!  We have now done our pennance and no longer stay at the Coventry Hell Hole.  Instead, our base of operations will be the celubrious Best Western, over the road.  For more details, please drop me a line - there is a WhatsApp group discussion happening now!

Oh, and we have a number of free tickets for those helpers, and car parking tickets too, but they are limited, so first come.....you know the rest!

Cheers

Darren

www.monteservicingandrepair.com - now on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MSMR/260731937362313 - Like!

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
Martin D
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:44:36 PM »

I'm booked in the Best Western for Friday and Saturday nights, looking forward to seeing you all there, oh yes and especially looking forward to THE curry.

Cheers, Martin.
Simon G
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 08:19:32 PM »

Hi Darren
I will be going on Friday or Saturday, if I get tickets before hand are they for a specific day?
Cheers 👍
Chris C
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 04:25:53 PM »

Pretty sure they are as Friday is usually more expensive than Saturday /Sunday
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: