The Montecarlo Consortium Forum
July 21, 2019, 10:58:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our program of events for 2019 will soon be available                             

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 26-28 July SILVERSTONE CLASSIC  (Read 79 times)
Martin D
Hero Montecarlisto

« on: February 12, 2019, 10:57:38 PM »

Classic motor racing plus all the car clubs, probably one of the best event of the year !

Booking code and details of discounted tickets soon.

Details / contact;  events@montecarlo.org.uk
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:01:09 PM by Martin D » Logged
Martin D
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 06:16:21 PM »

I think this is one of the best car events of the year, three days of world class historic motorsport, loads of other car clubs, autojumble, spares, models and lots of interesting stuff.

On the circuit this year there will be historic racing cars covering a 70 year era including over 100 historic Grand Prix cars plus GT, Saloon and Touring, F5000 and Sports cars in 24 races across the weekend, and you have full access to the paddocks and pits as well as grandstand seating.

Take a look at the official website; http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/

You can have your Monte parked right in the middle of it !

I’m organising our Club stand at Silverstone Classic again this year and I’d really like to have a good range of Montes on show.

Cheap Tickets;  2 for the price of 1 !       discount code CCD001312019

To book tickets go to the above website, (or phone 0871 231 0849) and click ‘buy tickets’.
Scroll down and click ‘car club display package’ where you will need to enter the discount code CCD001312019 which will get you the 2 for 1 offer. The offer tickets are sold in packages of a pair of tickets plus a car pass which will get your Monte onto the infield display, this is the ONLY way of getting your car into the Club display area. You can’t buy a single ticket so give the extra one to a friend, preferably not one who would have brought their Monte onto the stand too. It would be very helpful if you could let me know which days you will be attending.

Closing date for club ticket sales is 31 May, that will be the last date for any type of club entry ticket, not just the discounted ones, so don’t think you can leave it and pay full price later and still get your car into the display. You will only be able to buy general entry tickets after that date, so your beautiful Monte will be in the car park with the Mondeos.

I look forward to seeing you all there !

Martin Dowling              

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:51:33 PM by Martin D » Logged
Eric W
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 04:11:30 PM »

I am going  Grin

Reaching for the stars is great, but you need long arms.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: