The Montecarlo Consortium Forum
April 23, 2019, 03:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our program of events for 2019 will soon be available                             

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new pictures  (Read 8366 times)
Johnny_l
« on: April 12, 2011, 08:40:11 PM »

Hi to all,

As usual, I have new pictures on the picasa site , it's a summaries of progress this week.

Johnny

https://picasaweb.google.com/104138489103180392776
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

There's a fine line between hobby and illness

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 09:21:33 PM »

Damn Johnny, I can't believe how clean your build is!!  Loving the pics - keep them coming.  You could also post in one topic rather than starting a new one each time so in future someone can read one topic and see the whole story - just a suggestion!  Wink

Cheers

Darren

www.monteservicingandrepair.com - now on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MSMR/260731937362313 - Like!

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
Johnny_l
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 09:39:46 PM »

Darren,
can you give me just explain what you mean by the topic idea
Johnny
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 08:54:46 AM »

Hi Johnny,

Just as you have done here really - when you have an update on your progress, return to this topic and use the reply button to add to this topic, so all of your excellent restoration and progress is all in one place.

I am not sure I have explained myself particularly well, but feel free to come back to me and I'll see if I can stitch your previous threads together into one!  Grin

Cheers

Darren

www.monteservicingandrepair.com - now on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MSMR/260731937362313 - Like!

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
Johnny_l
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »

OK, I get it, but feel free to make one topic of the ones that i have  Grin
Johnny
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 08:53:08 AM »

Thanks Johnny, I'll get round to it when I have a mo.

Cheers

Darren

Johnny_l
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »

Hi,
Today, my friends Patrick and Daniel help me to install the powertrain in the car;
a big thanks for their help.
There are more than one hundred pictures on the picasa site of the installation.
Johnny
tom_p
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 05:23:18 AM »

Hi Johnny

As ever excellent set of pictures. Well done.

Tom
Johnny_l
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »

Hi to all,

for those who have more interest, there are new pictures on the picasa site

Johnny
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »

Looking good Johnny!!  You're getting closer all the time!

Cheers

Darren

Malcolm_s
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 09:46:59 AM »

Johnny,

I know I have said this before but if your images could be used by the Consortium to show others how it should be done and as excellent reference material for rebuilds that would be great (provided you are happy to allow general use given that they are your own). What would be a real shame is if this rebuild info stayed on your wed site and at some stage in the future the hosting stopped.

Darren - I know you are mega busy but is this possible.

Car looks fantastic so congratulations on one of the most comprehensive rebuilds I have seen and I already find your images useful reference for my project.

Malcolm
tom_p
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 02:15:42 PM »

Hi
I would endorse Malcolm's comments.
A most comprehensive set of pictures.
Use them very often to remind myself how my 'project' should look.
Tom
Johnny_l
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 10:14:13 PM »

I have NO problem with the release of the photos, if anyone wants to deal with them on any Site, no problem.
Not all pictures are on the picasa website to see because there are too many, I think I currently have about 2000.
I can make a CD with the best photos and then is up to him....

Johnny
Darren (LanciaNut69)
Membership Secretary
Administrator
Hero Montecarlisto

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »

Hi Johnny,

If you're happy to put your pics on a disk and send it to me - I'll make sure it's available on this forum to anyone that wants access to them.  Probably best to wait til you're done though, so anytime in the next couple of weeks!! Grin Grin

Cheers

Darren

Johnny_l
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »

Hello all,
I have not had time to sort the photos of this week work and put them all on the picasa website, for those who still have interest.
Johnny
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: